A secret weapon for drifting and trolling up trophy-sized, big-water walleyes on the Great Lakes and large inland systems, but also deadly in smaller natural lakes. Rig with a live nightcrawler or IMPULSE® nightcrawler. Colorado blade creates maximum thump, flash and vibration at slower speeds. Painted blades excel in low-visibility conditions. Metallic finishes are ideal in clear water and bright conditions.
• Gary Roach’s secret weapon for trolling and drifting up giant Walleye with big bladed crawler rigs
• Hand-snelled with a tough and transparent 17#, 60” Bionic® leader, premium Salmon-Egg hooks, meaty #6 facetted beads and throbbing magnum “metallic fish scale attractor blade”
• WSR4- #4 Colorado Blade, WSR6- #6 Colorado Blade
• Features a #2 front hook and #4 back hook
• Produces maximum flash and lifelike reflection